Admission information for international students Fall Semester 2020
- Admitted applicants have to return the Signed Consent Letter to CGU via e-mail or registered mail by June 5, 2020. Those who failed to return the Signed Consent Letter by the deadline will lose their admission and scholarship, and their positions will be allotted to next candidates.
- Admitted applicants MUST provide one photocopies of authenticated documents (graduation certificate and transcripts in English) before July 31, 2020.Students who fail to comply with the requirements will not be allowed to enroll.
- You will get pre-arrival information ( including visa information, accommodation introduction and health certificate) from CIAC (email@example.com) before June 30,2020.
- In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the office hours of consular services will be adjusted by Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Offices. Please contact the consular office by phone or email before applying for document authentication, the staff will be happy to assist you and make sure all the required documents are included. In addition, the Boca Taipei Headquarter also claims that document authentication services are still proceeding. thanks.
- FAQ for authentication : https://recruit.cgu.edu.tw/p/412-1041-5300.php